Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Caturday: 9/30/07

Ahhh Tom Glavine's debacle. I remember it very vividly. I woke up with the Mets on my mind, took a piss, shower, and ate. My girlfriend called me up and told me she has 5 tickets to the Mets game. I went to the train station and it turns out only me, her, and her girlfriend were going. After using the train ticket machine I got back some of those fucking annoying big ass coins. Looking to spend some of those huge ass fuckin coins, I bought some Vitamin Waters (My name is Krusty The Klown, and I am a vitamin water addict, at first my body rejected it, but the Essential Orange, XXX Pomegranate, and Multi-V Lemonade are orgasmic). I wasn't feeling too well maybe it was the prolonged collapse or the tacos that Humberto Gonzales Omar Rodriguez Minaya made last night. After boarding the train my girlfriend's sexual healing ringtone went off, that caused some onlookers to cower with fear from the EVIL DESTRUCTIVE TEENAGERS. The train quickly went on, we snuck in some alky and with a left and right turn of the head we chugged them down fast, I really didn't want or need the beer, I just did it to be a tool. I quickly skimmed over the Newsday sports section, ahhh we got a vet on the mound, they pounded the ball yesterday, and hey no unbelievably negative disgusting column from Wallace F#$king Matthews! Life was good, no way in toilet would they lose! Ohhh boy was I wrong, the train was running late, so at around 1:08 I checked up on mize fonez on teh intranetz, Tom Glavine (no expletives needed for that vile name) already had the Mets losin' by 3, as us 3 were walkin' on the walk made of board I checked my phone like a crack fiend. Check, losin by 4, check losin by 5. I told my GurlFwend damn they're already losing by 5, that led to a brutal WTF from people walking by. With her best Kelly Ripa esque response she said "It's okay!" Yeah seriously that's all I need now you fucking kunt. No I really didn't call her that, she woulda ripped my head off, but it probably wouldn't have mattered then, the thing I think about the most in my life, my favorite thing to live for the Mets were in the middle of perfectly executing the worst collapse in MLB history. We got off the train in a heap of people, I slowly crept down the stairs, not really wanting to go face that debacle. We quickly got to our seats, I didn't actually believe my phone, but then I hear this booing, and whos that? Jorge Sosa? I did not have any idea what was happening.

No comments: