Sunday, February 24, 2008

Question: Do you care about Spring Training Games?

With the Mets spring training pitching schedule coming out which you can view here, it got me thinking to ask if you care about spring training games. I for one don't put much effort into it, but id like to see the players succeed. I'll watch them in and out, i'll probably start really watching them around the end Spring Training when the lineups are regular and the SPs go more than 5 innings. I guess I just answered by question, but: Do you care about Spring Training Games? - for the 1 person viewing this site a week, feel free to write about it in the comment section, in the poll ill put up, or just do nothing, sit there picking ur butt while the whole world passes by, and you just sit there being a waste, you people who do that MAKE ME SICK!

1 comment:

Will said...

hey I love your site. Why did you stop posting after such a short time? e-mail me wesommer@gmail.com