Sunday, February 17, 2008

To the fans: Let the games do the talkin'

Throughout this whole off season Mets fans and Phillies fans along with some Braves fans have been arguing over who has the better team. They've been comparing the rotations, bullpen, lineup, etc even who has better unis. These arguments almost always go nowhere because people let their bias's do the thinking. So I say to you all (probably only 3 of you) please, just let the games do the talkin'. Sure it's fun to compare and critique each persons team but I usually just say "wait til the games start" because I'm fairly certain the Mets will defiantly let the games do the talkin' this year. Just wait Phillie and Braves fans, just wait. I know I sound like a hypocrite since I said that I liked Beltran's comments but that means something, arguing about who has a better #3 starter does not.

4 comments:

Krusty The Klown said...

from cbssportsline.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krusty The Klown said...

No matter what anyone says, the games will play out. I talk for fun. I also talk to get fans from other teams to make projections. This is documentation that can be used to bring back up. No one debating on a message board will affect how good Perez performs.

Fans are short for fanatics. I am a Mets fanatic and I enjoy stirring the pot. If I thought that any words would negatively affect the Mets, I would not ever write one word. We all know this is not true and the beat goes on. Its fans vs fans having fun. I know the season is coming soon, but the season is long. Its hard to turn on the mute button. - King O fNY

Krusty The Klown said...

Should we go then and shut down this chat site



Fans are going to talk thats what these kind of sites are for. My only problem is that we get too passionate and forget its only a game. To the players it is a career but for us just a game. - Jokati